If you do not have all required software yet, download and install OBS Studio (Open Broadcaster Software Studio).
1. Before you start the configuration process, log in to the IbadaLive Panel.
2. Find your live broadcast encoder connection details in the Quick Links section.
3. Open OBS Studio and select Settings.
4. Select Stream tab in OBS Studio and enter the “rmtp link for publisher” as Server and “rmtp stream key” as Stream Key.
5. Select “Apply” and then select “OK”.
6. Select “Start Streaming”. On the bottom of the OBS Studio window you should see the green square, kb/s and other information. To stop your live stream select “Stop Streaming”.